Business Controller (Serbian, English, French)
What is the job about?
As a Business Controller you will:
- Analyse, monitor and report on financial performance within the performance unit.
- Calculate and evaluate business cases and projects in close cooperation with business partners.
- Deploy and integrate performance management methods and approaches in the ongoing dialogue with business unit.
- Act as business partner on unit level by proactively supporting and constructively challenging the management team and organization in the execution of business plans.
- Contribute with a constant focus on performance management and with high quality analysis to strengthen the business decision-making process.
What do you need to apply?
- Have experience driving developed processes within finance.
- Ability to lead processes or projects.
- Ability to lead a business process within finance.
- Most likely to have 3-4 years of relevant work experience before entering level besides formal education.
- Good Serbian, English and French knowledge.
- Solid knowledge of the plans, processes and activities within the functional area in finance.
- Strong ability influence others.
- Possess a great understanding of the relevant systems, local laws and regulations where applicable, for the finance.
- Good knowledge of SAP modules (FI, CO, MM)
- Advanced knowledge in Excel is mandatory (COGNOS, SAP BW & Business Objects would be a +)
- Experienced in industrial and financial performance unit’s measurement (activity, productivity, costs) in a global industrial environment.
- Experience in financial budgeting, forecasting and reporting activities.
Kliknite ovde kako biste se prijavili na Grundfos zajednicu talenata i time omogućili našoj kadrovskoj službi mogućnost poređenja vašeg profila sa profilima otvorenih pozicija u Grundfosu. Na ovom linku se prijavljujete i za našeg poslovnog agenta.