HR consultant, Labour Relations and Global Mobility
What do we offer?
For the period of maternity cover (till June 2019 with possible prolongation if needed) we are now looking for a responsible specialist in Labour Relations and Global Mobility in Grundfos Serbia, who will be part of a global HR Team which is on the way to become global and with an ambition of supporting the Grundfos organization in an proactive and professional way!
With your great experience from a generalist HR role, we offer you a unique opportunity to develop yourself primarily within the areas of Labour Relations and Global Mobility. In this role, you will become part of a team that will set up a new standard on how we work with HR services and Labour Relations and Global Mobility in Grundfos. This role offers you a great opportunity to make an impact.
What is the job about?
As we are developing the global HR services delivery team, you must be willing to be part of this journey. We are still in the built-up phase of the new organizational set-up which means that it requires you to take responsibility for both “Labour relation” and “Global Mobility” for our two companies in Serbia. As an important part of the transformation you will ensure building up process descriptions and providing help and training to the HR service Center employees and our Managers, and at the same time gradually move into the more specialised role as HR Consultant within LabourRelations and Global Mobility.
- Your primary scope will be Serbia, covering the Production site in Indjija and our sales company in Belgrade, however you will be a part of a global team and reporting to the Senior Manager of Global Labour Relations, with a dotted line to the Senior Manager of Global Mobility, both of whom are based in Denmark
- Within Labour Relations you support the development of global procedures and guidelines within the labour relations area, ensuring that global policies are translated into local procedures if needed. Together with the rest of the team you provide support to managers, colleagues in HR Services and HR business partners throughout the organization on issues related to labour and employment law, local agreements and policies. You represent the company in meetings/negotiations with unions or other interested parties and work with internal or external legal counsels.
- Within Global Mobility, you become part of a global team of Global Mobility Consultants who each provide advisory within Global Mobility and manage international assignments within a specific geographical area in accordance with Grundfos’ global policies and processes. You are responsible for Serbia and your primary tasks include preparing and managing international assignments into Serbia and securing compliance for commuters and short-term assignees into and out of Serbia. In addition, you help map the local processes and integrate these with Grundfos’ global processes within the area of Global Mobility.
What do you need to apply?
- Bachelor in law and have minimum 3 years’ experience from working with HR in an international organisation.
- Extensive experience in labour laws and other labour relations practices, and it is definitely a big plus if you have worked with Global Mobility before.
- Fluently in English, and on a personal level, you are a good communicator with excellent stakeholder management skills.
- You always approach people with sensitivity and tact, and you handle conflicts with professionalism.
- Your adaptability means that you thrive in a fast-paced environment where change is the rule rather than the exception.
- The role requires experience from hands-on HR administration, Global Mobility, labour law, and other labour relations practices in Serbia.
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please send your resume and cover letter today and no later than 23th of February 2018 by clicking on “Apply”.
Kliknite ovde kako biste se prijavili na Grundfos zajednicu talenata i time omogućili našoj kadrovskoj službi mogućnost poređenja vašeg profila sa profilima otvorenih pozicija u Grundfosu. Na ovom linku se prijavljujete i za našeg poslovnog agenta.