Grundfos is one of the largest Danish companies, famous for its market leader pump manufacturing activities worldwide. We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering water technologies that improve quality of life for people and care for the planet.
If you wish to work in the city in an office with 21st century solutions, people focus and Danish culture then do not miss this unique opportunity to join us! We are looking for highly-motivated, result oriented individuals for the following positions to be part of our growing team:
The Service Coordinator must secure professional service support for the whole Grundfos product portfolio and application area. Grundfos Service &Solutions aim to position Grundfos as a strategic partner for all key accounts, provide higher level of field support and to support all types of commissioning services, maintenance needs and customers efforts to reduce energy and water usage as well as to secure their operational processes to be at the highest reliable level.
As a Service Coordinator for Grundfos, you are closely linked towards the customer and thereby creating added value to their business. You must apply your insights to customer applications and systems, putting together solutions that resolve your customer’s pain points.
- Coordinate, maintain and develop authorised service partner network
- Perform commissioning, start-up’s and troubleshooting on all Grundfos products and applications
- Direct contact with key customers in order and secure solving all customer service needs
- Heavy technical insight on products and application/system knowledge to secure expertise in fault finding and diagnosis of equipment and pumping systems
- Monitor, records and processes warranty cases, orders and inquiries received by mail, SAP, telephone and through personal customer contact
- Provides support for complex repairs in warranty and after warranty period
- Actively develop existing, search and establishes new leads for sales of service products
- Provides extended service reports in English language
- Support pricing, availability and schedule information
- Activate installed pump base to exchange with new high efficiency and energy optimised solutions
- Contribute to our profile as a solution provider in energy and water optimization
- Close collaboration with Sales and other departments, Support sales during quotation phase
- Perform energy check and pump audit equipment installation
- Monitor and train authorized service partners to meet required competence level
- High school diploma or higher
- Minimum 5 years of experience as contractor in HVAC, waste or water supply installations, system installations or maintenance, electrical control cabinets or similar
- Fluency in English
- Technical background in HVAC, waste and water supply systems and applications, electrical installations or similar
- Electrical technician qualification preferable with service experience in the automation and/or electrical motors
- Know-how of pumps and applications (at minimum level4 – instructor)
- Heavy Technical Insight
- Deep System & Technical knowledge
- Repair and maintenance practical knowledge
- Excellent PC skills with digital literacy
- Driving license
What we offer:
- Expected Flexible working hours
- Working area – Grundfos Serbia and export region (Montenegro, Macedonia, Albania, Bosnia, Kosovo)
Kliknite ovde kako biste se prijavili na Grundfos zajednicu talenata i time omogućili našoj kadrovskoj službi mogućnost poređenja vašeg profila sa profilima otvorenih pozicija u Grundfosu. Na ovom linku se prijavljujete i za našeg poslovnog agenta.