Senior Supplier Account Manager
What do we offer?
Would you like to join a multi-cultural team of skilled, ambitious colleagues from all over the world who value not only professionalism but also a great collegial atmosphere? Do you want to establish close relationships within the global Grundfos organization and gain a broad network where you have touchpoints that go beyond your own categories? Then join the EMEA purchase team as a Supplier Account Manager (SAM).
”We are a strong team and enjoy a good working atmosphere. High level of trust, respect and good relationships are some of the ingredients. While being spread all over the world, we have a high team spirit and we are closely connected. On a weekly basis, we have action meetings via skype. Monthly, we do meet online for department meetings. And now and then, we also meet face to face in sub-groups or with the entire team depending on the projects we are working on”, Hanne Schmidt Larsen, Manager for Supplier Account Management, explains.
What is the job about?
As our new Supplier Account Manager, you are responsible for fulfilling the tasks linked to the Supplier Relationship Management process for allocated suppliers in close cooperation with the relevant local units, Sourcing Managers (SM) and according to the supplier classification. You will be responsible for regular contact and follow-up with the suppliers related to performance against target and agreed supplier development activities.
The key activities in that role can be described as follows:
- Ensures implementation of the Grundfos tools and follows the compliance according to the targets set by the Sourcing Manager(SM).
- Responsible for updates in the system to enable the ordering process from the local units (change notes etc.)
- Handles agreed activities like e.g. EDI implementation
- Drives the classification of the suppliers in cooperation with the SMs
- Responsible for building and implementing the SRM strategies for the key suppliers and relevant collaborative suppliers in cooperation with the SM
- Follows strategies and relationship guidelines and makes sure that the different activities are taking place
- Initiate and participate in system audits, CSR audits etc. and follow-up on audit results
- Responsible for purchase deliveries from relevant supplier(s) in Display & Lights projects
- Tracks the performance of suppliers with the agreed frequency and evaluates against targets set
- Initiates corrective actions at suppliers to improve performance.
- Enables the suppliers access to the Grundfos Extranet and secures that the suppliers are aware of the measured performance
- Build recommendations to SM to terminate suppliers based on poor performance
- Makes recommendations on new targets when agreements are ready for renewal.
- Responsible for collecting requirements, expected consumption (forecast) etc. from the relevant organizations, consolidates and provides the information to the SM (when new or renewal) or supplier
- Responsible for introducing new supplies
- Provides participants to the Supplier Satisfaction Survey and follows up towards the suppliers concerning the results of the
- Coordinates the annual supplier seminar in cooperation with the SM
- Manages/drives meetings between the operational units and suppliers according to the SRM strategy, guidelines and agreements
- Responsible for development dialogue with suppliers and implementation of actions
- Drives value optimization through Supplier Focused Initiatives
- Identifies and drives supply chain improvements )in cooperation with the local units
Your main collaboration partners are Purchasing, Production regions, Group Operations. Your job takes you travelling approximately 20 to 40 days a year, says Hanne.
What do you need to apply?
- Educational background - Master’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of working experience in purchasing or supply fields.
- Ability to lead processes or projects.
- Strong ability influence others.
- Experience in analysis and strategy creation.
- Fluent in English (both: written and spoken).
- Technical background would be beneficial.
“On a personal level, you enjoy relating and networking with stakeholders on all hierarchical levels. You are a good communicator and know how to persuade and influence others. Team-work, respect and trust are important to you”, finishes Hanne.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your English resume and Motivation Letter.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If you want to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit our Grundfos YouTube Channel here:
http://www.youtube.com/grundfos or on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GrundfosEngineering
At Grundfos you will be working for a global leader in advanced pump solutions and a trendsetter in water technology. We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering technologies that improve quality of life for people and care for the planet. Grundfos is an unlisted, values-based company owned by a foundation that is dedicated to further developing our business.
Kliknite ovde kako biste se prijavili na Grundfos zajednicu talenata i time omogućili našoj kadrovskoj službi mogućnost poređenja vašeg profila sa profilima otvorenih pozicija u Grundfosu. Na ovom linku se prijavljujete i za našeg poslovnog agenta.