Production Technology Technician
What is the job about?
- Preparation of production documentation, including assembly drawings, work instructions, test specification and other standard operation procedures documents;
- Create all types of technical and production documentation according to Grundfos Standard;
- Implement production technology processes according to Grundfos best practise;
- Ensure that production equipment is maintained and workable at any time;
- Purchase defined production equipment and tools locally in Serbia;
- Create and update SAP PM module for GMS equipment;
- Responsible for obtaining and following approvals and certificates for production equipment according to Serbian legislation;
- Light facility maintenance when needed and in cooperation with local contractors;
- Take other task’s that might be assigned by Direct Manager.
What do you need to apply?
- You are responsible with task assigned; good at planning and organizing your time;
- You are analytical thinker, take initiative and driven for results;
- You are team player in young and dynamic team.
We are looking for:
- Several years of similar working experience will be considered as advantage;
- Highschool degree; technician with technical background;
- Previous experience in working in SAP and Catia software or other mechanical drawing platform will be considered as advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office;
- English language skills;
- Driver’s license, minimum B category.
If you believe you meet the above-stated requirements and are willing to invest in your professional development, then please apply.
Kliknite ovde kako biste se prijavili na Grundfos zajednicu talenata i time omogućili našoj kadrovskoj službi mogućnost poređenja vašeg profila sa profilima otvorenih pozicija u Grundfosu. Na ovom linku se prijavljujete i za našeg poslovnog agenta.