Manage all aspects of a large scale, complex, significant and challenging projects,so that it is completed on time and within budget.
- Apply highly developed specialist knowledge and skills in project management, project planning, budgets and methodologies
- Take ownership and drive the successful implementation of projects
- Define project resource, performance reviews and post implementation evaluations.
- Handel changes, risks and uncertainties within the frame of the project.
- Create clear and transparent agreement with the Project Board/Key stakeholders regarding the objectives of the project ( Benefit, Cost, Quality, Risk, Scope, Time).
- Create clear and transparent agreements with the Team Managers. Delivery Managers by involving them in the planning and activate them Via Work Package
- Create agreements on how to manage issues and risks
- Manage issues and risks during project execution VIA structured and agreed procedures
- Master degree, with top results.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience managing defined processes within project management
- Processes industry experience within a business environment
- Experience working in a large manufacturing environment
- Familiar with IT systems for handling process documentation etc.
- Successful track record supported by strong recommendations.
- English language required, high level written and spoken
Kliknite ovde kako biste se prijavili na Grundfos zajednicu talenata i time omogućili našoj kadrovskoj službi mogućnost poređenja vašeg profila sa profilima otvorenih pozicija u Grundfosu. Na ovom linku se prijavljujete i za našeg poslovnog agenta.