- Ensure diversified work on machines in respect of safety, quality and delays standards and production specifications.
- Follow guidelines and procedures to create replacement and/or new parts in making repairs to metal parts as well as for prototype equipment
- Clean machines and surrounding areas
- Contribute to the successful operating of production machines in respect of standards and specifications
- Secondary/High school degree
- 5 years of relevant work experience on machines in production
- In-depth knowledge of various metals and of measurements used in machining processes
- In-depth knowledge of technical characteristics and setting machines
- Familiar with IT systems
- Successful track record supported by strong recommendations.
- English language required, high level written and spoken
Location: Inđija, Serbia
Kliknite ovde kako biste se prijavili na Grundfos zajednicu talenata i time omogućili našoj kadrovskoj službi mogućnost poređenja vašeg profila sa profilima otvorenih pozicija u Grundfosu. Na ovom linku se prijavljujete i za našeg poslovnog agenta.