Purpose of job
Support growth of the Commercial Building Services business by attracting new and serving existing customers. Work within a unit and/or across functional areas with limited supervision.
- Promote Grundfos products on presentation, seminars and trainings
- Promote Grundfos brand and provide technical support to designers/consultants
- Support medium to complex quotations (technical and commercial support for designers, contractors, investors, etc.)
- Collect project relevant information from designers and consultants
- Follow-up of projects (opportunities) and collecting all important information
- Actively search for new sales opportunities and develop them
- Focus on commercial building services customers, while serving all type of customers whenever justified and feasible
- Plan and realize sales activities in order to reach sales targets
- Increase sales on focus product groups in Commercial Building Services
- Use, update and ensure high quality data of his/her opportunities, projects, offers and orders and customer data in SAP CRM
- Follow and meet all local KPI’s
- Cooperate with service team in order to ensure high end-customer satisfaction, sales of maintenance contracts and future business
- Follow all Group, regional, Area and local procedures and processes
- Have close communication with his direct manager and all relevant parties from the local sales team and service team in order to coordinate and execute promotion/sales/commissioning activities.
Manage customers in accordance to Grundfos Code of Conduct and Grundfos Values, built trust, value others, communicate effectively, focus on delivery to customers, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity
- University Bachelor or Master degree for Technical Sciences Engineering (Mechanical, Civil or Electrical engineering)
- 1-3 years of experience in MEP field (HVAC, Firefighting, Pressure boosting or sewage in buildings)
- Contacts and working experience within usage and application of Grundfos or competitor products - pumping systems and equipment, with main focus in commercial building services will be considered as advantage
- Competences related to CBS products and systems (HVAC, Firefighting, pressure boosting etc.); both mechanical and electrical, will be considered as advantage
- Sales experience in external sales and customer responsibility, beneficial but not obligatory
- Excellent verbal and written communicational skills in English
- Very good skills in Exel, PowerPoint, CAD drawings and CRM
- Willingness to travel approx.. 50+ days per year mainly in Serbia, but also in surrounding countries (Macedonia, Albania, Montenegro and Kosovo)
- After probation period, we expect that:
- He/she is a cross-functional performer. A team worker that has a high drive for ambitious results
- Ability and willingness to develop Networking skills and influencing capabilities are crucial for this position in order to “sell” Grundfos (able to find new business, able to make new contacts and decisions, able to manage projects)
- Ready to present and to communicate effectively with a variety of people from different hierarchical levels and backgrounds (customers, designers, investors, contracting/building companies).
Kliknite ovde kako biste se prijavili na Grundfos zajednicu talenata i time omogućili našoj kadrovskoj službi mogućnost poređenja vašeg profila sa profilima otvorenih pozicija u Grundfosu. Na ovom linku se prijavljujete i za našeg poslovnog agenta.