JOB AND FUNCTIONAL DESCRIPTION:
- Responsible for purchasing the indirect materials assigned to her/him, through the Purchasing Group (s)
- Search for competitive external partners to supply equipment and tools for Grundfos Srbija d.o.o.
- Purchases new equipment, tools, services and other indirect materials based on the description provided by the internal user.
- Prepares and executes tenders for the purchase of equipment, tools, services or long term contracts, depending on the total value. Provides the relevant information after the tender to the internal customer to help taking a decision and assign the purchase.
- Negotiates the purchase terms and conditions according to the Grundfos Standards and internal requirements.
- Agrees and creates contracts with the vendor when needed according to the purchase value, type (capital expenditure) or other services.
- Responsible for obtaining approvals and certificates for production equipment according to Serbian legislation.
- Creates the Purchase Orders after requisition approval, and makes sure the vendor has received the document. Agrees on the delivery dates and other conditions established in the document.
- Ensures corrective and preventive actions are established when/if vendor performance is not on target, or according to the agreed terms and conditions.
- Responsible for achieving the KPIs for Indirect Purchasing assigned
- Proposes and takes part in implementing ideas for continuous improvement activities within the company.
- Monitors that projected savings on Indirect Purchased Materials/Services are tracked and achieved.
- Participates in Group tenders by providing relevant and necessary information to the Category Manager responsible.
- Ensures a good cooperation between GMS and the relevant Vendors assigned to her/him, and promotes the Grundfos Values and code of Ethics.
- Responsible for the implementation of integrated management system within the allocated processes, sub processes and process elements and according to the chart, "Responsibility in IMS."
- Responsible for the use of IMS in performing their tasks, and for the proper functioning of the
- Takes other task’s that might be assigned by Direct Manager.
- work experience in a similar position at least 1 year
- excellent knowledge of English
- excellent computer skills
- driving license B category
Kliknite ovde kako biste se prijavili na Grundfos zajednicu talenata i time omogućili našoj kadrovskoj službi mogućnost poređenja vašeg profila sa profilima otvorenih pozicija u Grundfosu. Na ovom linku se prijavljujete i za našeg poslovnog agenta.