Regional Traceability Transformation Leader
Join our digitalization journey in Grundfos and play a central role in our global traceability program – a focal point of our entire Operations organization - and take part in development and deployment of our traceability solutions across Grundfos’ global production footprint.
“Product, component and process Traceability increases quality on so many levels, both for our customers as well as for Grundfos Operations, Sales and Service. In this role you get to play a significant part on this journey and get to join a top priority program within Grundfos Operations”, says Manager, Rasmus Buhl Andersen.
High energy and experienced colleagues
You will join our AME MES & Traceability team within our Advanced Manufacturing Engineering (AME) organization. You will be part of our traceability project team where you on a regional level will work closely together with manufacturing sites and technical experts across our full EMEA organization to safeguard successful implementation of our Traceability platform.
Essentially, the Traceability program is a global program focusing on product and process traceability across the value chain. You will join a team of 8-10 people that are working fully dedicated to frame the scope for future product, component and process traceability solutions. In the team there is an informal atmosphere where you will meet experienced colleagues who will introduce you step by step to the organization and share their knowledge with you.
Global development and deployment of our Traceability program
Through pilot projects we are constantly growing our ambitions for the scope of our traceability program. At the same time we have started deployment of traceability functionality across key product groups. We wish to add much more focus and speed into the link between development and deployment, and this is where you will play an important role.
As a Regional Traceability Transformation Leader in the EMEA region you will play a crucial role in bridging development and deployment of our Traceability program. You will be the program anchor point in our manufacturing plants in the region, making sure that traceability solutions are implemented as intended. This includes co-driving projects from very early planning to completion and evaluation. In parallel with deployment projects you provide key input to continued development of traceability platform. This you do through your strong and close relations with key stakeholders in plants, where you identify needs and opportunities for region and plant specific future traceability requirements. Moreover you:
- Grow and maintain networks of key stakeholders in EMEA region where you drive continued enhancement and deployment of traceability solutions.
- Are the key go-to person for plants in EMEA region – supporting both long term strategic initiatives and daily project specific challenges.
- Engage actively with platform development team place centrally in Bjerringbro, Denmark, making sure development of traceability solutions are in line with needs and conditions in our manufacturing plants.
- Drive change management at all levels of the organization, making sure users are engaged and supports targeted impact of our program.
“Your key challenge will be to have your region truly onboarded into our ambitions of our Traceability program. In this you need to be a strong subject matter expert and a profound network builder”. Rasmus explains.
A strong specialist with project management experience
- You hold a master’s degree.
- You have solid experience with manufacturing execution.
- You have experience working as project manager on a regional/global scale and are familiar working with change management.
- You have experience in introducing new equipment and software in production plants.
- You are familiar with tools for data analysis.
- You have experience with SAP ERP Operations (modules MM and PP).
- You are fluent in English.
On a personal level, being outgoing and great at networking will get you far. You know how and when to involve people around you and establish strong relations on all organizational levels. Excellent communication skills allow you to be persistent while also navigating your many different stakeholders and their opinions, and finally, you know how to balance a holistic approach with going into detail when necessary.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Kliknite ovde kako biste se prijavili na Grundfos zajednicu talenata i time omogućili našoj kadrovskoj službi mogućnost poređenja vašeg profila sa profilima otvorenih pozicija u Grundfosu. Na ovom linku se prijavljujete i za našeg poslovnog agenta.