HR Services Specialist
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities:
- Responsible for execution of all administrative duties in the Human Resources Department.
- Provide general HR support and back office tasks.
- Contribute to knowledge sharing and continuous process improvement within and across HR service centers.
- Take part in network activities across centers within defined expert area(s).
- Coordination with internal and external stakeholders.
- Contribute to the individual and overall user satisfaction.
Registration of new employee data into HR local data base.
Registration to employment into website CROSO, including health insurance/heath booklets.
Make request for issuance of employee’s health card when needed (submit proof of payment to Health fund RFZO).
Local Onboarding administrative tasks
- Registration of employment termination into website CROSO.
- Local Offboarding administrative tasks
Onsite HR Administration
- Responsible for validity and updating of documentation. Prepare and make official letters for employees. Completing, checking, and processing HR-related forms and documents in accordance with established guidelines so that HR-related matters are administered quickly and
- Maintaining employee information that meets the organization's legal obligations. Data base excel sheet update, documents & registration of employees whose contract was extended.
- Archiving documents into employee’s personal files. Updates documents in employee files.
- Communication with external authorities/agencies about external new hires/leavers, contract status follow-up.
- Organizational changes. Master data update on local drive, CROSO.
- Electronic registration of employment/health insurance of employees & their family members to CROSO on daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Preparation of documentation to funds –maternity leave, health care, pension, national service.
Payroll & Time
- Vacation registry to local excel file, check vacation request in Kronos, archiving vacation requests (+ stamping it).
- Preparation of employee’s data for external auditors (such as Deloitte, KPMG)
- Part of transportation data entery for Payroll - to register in excel daily transportation of employees due to overtime and for those who use organized transportation from Belgrade
- Monthly report of Holidays not spent send to Finance department.
- Quarterly or per need - preparation of documents for external auditors; requesting data for auditors from CROSO.
- Service and solution oriented
- Minimum 1 year experience in similar job
- Outgoing and smiling
- Flexible. Adapt to change and people
- Accurate and thorough
- Ability to plan and work in a structured way
- Ability to energize others and create positivity
- Able both to take the helicopter perspective and dive into details
- Ability to cope with resistance and time pressure
Kliknite ovde kako biste se prijavili na Grundfos zajednicu talenata i time omogućili našoj kadrovskoj službi mogućnost poređenja vašeg profila sa profilima otvorenih pozicija u Grundfosu. Na ovom linku se prijavljujete i za našeg poslovnog agenta.